Paul & Nigel meet to discuss the Walk on Wales (WOW)
Items discussed included:
- WebSite (www.walkonwales.com)
- Nigel’s Page – About Nigel – some text and words from Nigel
- Paul’s Page – About Paul – some text and words from Paul
- Supporters Page – to include all who made it possible e.g. B&B, Support Vehicle Co.
- Support Vehicle
- Graphics / Wrap for Support Vehicle
- Chance to Shine Wrist bands – Pul has 50 available at £2 each.
- T Shirts
- Photo Shoot 11Jan? – on Boxhill for some Photo’s for website and advertise “WOW”
- Charities – Chance to Shine, Llanberis Mountain Rescue, Alzheimers, Capel Cricket Club New Build
- Paul has contacted makers of Tea Brand – PG Tips – politely turned down. No PG Tips on Snowdon!!
- Yorkshire Tea – may be interested – Not sure we will be on Snowdon before Hafod Eryri is closed for the day.
- Just Giving Pages
- Bed & Breakfast
Boxhill closest we could find to get some photos of both Paul & Nigel in Walking Kit. T-Shirts May not be available as yet to be ratified both design and cost price.
When did this happen – Saturday 3 January 2015